We are not actively recruiting right now, but this is the type of person that we are interested in...
We recruit PHP developers to work on our CMS and e-commerce platform. We look for keen developers who already have experience of producing good, object oriented PHP applications. A good knowledge of SQL is also required as well as a grounding in AMP platforms.
Our software is delivered to our clients as a service, which means that this development role sits within a working commercial environment. As well as application development and project delivery, the role includes an element of maintentance and user support for delivered projects.
Our developers demonstrate a passion for web development in PHP using object oriented techniques with a strong separation between PHP and HTML code based on established template techniques. An appreciation of the PEAR system is always desirable as is some knowledge of web service techniques like SOAP and REST.
To work with us you need to be self-motivated and able to work under pressure with occasional long hours.
* A passion for web development
* Excellent knowledge of PHP
* Understanding of SQL and how to produce database schemas
* Understanding of modern HTML and CSS based websites
* Strong attention to detail
* Good written and verbal communication skills are a must
* Self-motivated and able to work under pressure
* Prepared to work long hours and occasional weekends
* Enthusiastic and immersed in the web
* A person who is happy to work as part of a very, very busy team
* A strong desire to learn
Included in any job offer will be a requirement for you to undergo PCI (Payment Card Industry) Compliant security vetting so that you can carry out work within the secure payment areas of our e-commerce platform. The vetting consists only of a credit check and basic disclosure criminal records check.