Front-End Web Developer
We are not actively recruiting right now, but this is the type of person that we are interested in...
We are interested in enthusiastic and proactive CSS HTML Front End Web Developer to join our development team and work across our outstanding client portfolio and contribute to a dynamic web development environment.
The ideal candidate will possess at least two years commercial experience of HTML CSS development and be competent with CSS2 and non-table interface architecture.
A passion for web design is essential -- you must want to produce the best HTML/CSS web sites and want to continuously push the boundaries. You will be self-motivated and able to work under pressure with occasional long hours.
Our software is delivered to our clients as a service, which means that this role sits within a working commercial environment so is extremely varied. It includes an element of maintentance and user support for delivered work alongside new development projects.
* Significant commercial experience working in a Web design and build role
* HTML/XHTML - highly proficient in creating web sites from designs, considering SEO best practices
* Thorough knowledge of CSS 2.1, with knowledge of CSS 3 advantageous
* Ability to use graphic applications to build required designs/ graphics (Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator)
* Excellent knowledge of browser compatibility issues, accessibility practices and standards compliance
* Experience designing html emails
* Strong attention to detail
* Good written and verbal communication skills are a must
* Self-motivated and able to work under pressure
* Prepared to work long hours and occasional weekends
* Enthusiastic and immersed in the web
* A person who is happy to work as part of a very, very busy team
* A strong desire to learn
If our company interests you then send your cv with examples of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org
No agencies please